Adam grew up in Jackson, Tennessee. He received his undergraduate degree from Middle Tennessee State University, where he graduated with honors. Adam earned his Doctor of Jurisprudence from the University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, and was admitted to practice by the Tennessee Supreme Court.
Adam is active in numerous professional organizations and keeps up on the latest changes in the law and legal practice, regularly attending classes and seminars on topics that will benefit his clients.
When not practicing law, Adam enjoys spending time with his family, serving his church, traveling, and numerous outdoor activities.
- University of Memphis - J.D.
- Middle Tennessee State University - B.S.
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. Court of Appeals Sixth Circuit
- NFLPA Certified Contract Advisor (National Football League Players Association)
- Tennessee Athlete Agent
- New York Athlete Agent
- Georgia Athlete Agent